Thursday, April 21, 2016

Spring Please!

I have always said that Fall is my favorite season, but I'm realizing that Spring is a very close second. I have been anxiously awaiting green trees, flowering bushes and plants bursting through the soil gifting us with their beautiful blooms! The only problem is that I am not a gardener. I have no flowering bushes, nor do I have perennials or bulbs planted. So, thankfully, others around me do, and viewing and enjoying is free to all.

For many years I've celebrated the coming of Spring with a visit to a greenhouse or two to see and smell the beauty of the season. These are two pages I made for my scrapbook last year when my friend, Linda, and I visited the Canton Greenhouse and Landscape Garden Center in Sioux Falls. 

 
  I was trying out the camera on my new iPhone 6, and was very pleased with the results.

 
So, thank you to all of you wonderful gardeners out there who make our world a more beautiful place!
 
Until next time,
Journey on,
 
Gail



No comments:

Post a Comment