Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Vintage Hoops

I took these supplies which I have been collecting over the last couple of months...

and I made these. I'm calling them Vintage Hoops. It's my first effort at using vintage linens and mixing them with new materials to create something for which they were not originally intended.
 
They have been fun to do, and they will be included in our new space at The Vintage Market, opening in downtown Beresford on Friday. I hope you will stop by if you are in the area. You'll recognize the beautiful antique furniture that we are known for, as well as an assortment of other antique and vintage items in our Cottage Antiques area.
 
The Vintage Market will be open Fridays 9am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 4 pm and Sundays Noon - 4pm.
 
Tell Tessa I sent you!
 
Till next time...
Blessings,
 
Gail


No comments:

Post a Comment