Monday, July 1, 2013

Attitude...


Attitude... it makes all the difference! We have all heard this or something similar over and over again. I've heard it - I've said it - I've experienced it, but I also forget it. So it was a good reminder when my friend Chris posted the following to her Facebook page on her birthday, and she generously allowed me to share it with you.

"My birthday is almost over and yet, I don't feel older. I feel happier, more secure, more fulfilled, and more blessed than I ever have. Why would I wish for anything other than to be where I am at right now? I feel like a twelve-year-old who is about to become a teenager: on the verge of something amazing and scary and wonderful!"
This is the attitude I would like to carry into each year, month, day! I want to wrap it around me like a beautiful quilt. Are you with me? I believe we could change our world!
 Till next time...
Blessings,
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment