Monday, November 12, 2012

TIME TO SEW FOR CHRISTMAS...

These are fabrics that I purchased several months ago when the Christmas fabrics first came out. I think the time has come to sew them up!


I seem to be especially drawn to prints that include words, and there are a lot of choices out there - not only for Christmas.
When I bought these, I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but have decided to make a valance for my kitchen window. And hopefully I will have enough to also make a table runner. That should make my kitchen cheery and fun for the Christmas season! I'll share pictures when I finish.


These fabrics are a little quieter. I fell in love with the subtle batik with the snowman family printed on it. I'm still not quite sure what to do with this winter print. Pillows? Do you have any suggestions?


Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Until next time...
Blessings,
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment