Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New to Me

Right in the middle of Sioux Falls, tucked in the Park Ridge Shopping Mall, is a treasure that I was totally unaware of. Don't you just love it when you discover new things?


This little shop is filled with used books and vintage treasures. And if you don't see what you're looking for right away, there is more downstairs.


If you are in the area, I would encourage you to stop in. I found it to be a very cozy and charming atmosphere. What a fun place to just browse through all the different categories.


I was intrigued by these Lennon Sisters paper dolls that were in perfect condition. The dolls were a heavy cardboard, and the clothes were waiting for someone to cut them out. So tempted! But who would I find to play paper dolls with me?


The second stop that was 'new to me' was the Queen City Bakery in downtown Sioux Falls. My friend and I decided we needed a treat before heading home, and this was a wonderful stop.


I chose a lemon lime bar that was perfect - a little bit tart and not too sweet. And they made me an amaretto latte to go with it.  So good!

But if that doesn't appeal to you, there are lots of both sweet and savory choices and hot and cold beverages. 


I'll definitely be going back!

Till next time...
Blessings,

Gail






1 comment:

  1. I would play paperdolls with you!! I HAD those Lennon Sisters Dolls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete