Monday, May 13, 2013

Four Drawers

Any piece of furniture that has many drawers grabs my attention immediately. Most of the antique pieces were originally used in businesses, but are now finding their place in homes - sometimes just for the look, but many times they are used to hold items for crafting. I love them all, but unfortunately we have no room for another piece of furniture.  I did, however find a spot for this four-drawer card file cabinet, and I.Love.It!

 
It's been sitting like this for a couple of months, and I knew it needed something else to give it a little pizazz. Maybe something could go in one of the drawers...
 
 
So I searched through each room, and this is what I came up with - a garland with little red berries, and one of my favorite giraffes (a gift from my friend, Claudia).
 
 
Doesn't he just look so proud sitting there? Perfect!

 
Be sure to scroll on down to see what books I am reading or will be reading soon!
 
 

Till next time...
Blessings
 
Gail
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment