Sunday, December 9, 2012

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR Part 2

Angels and Lanterns...  Everything outside is so white, I thought I would share the white angels and lanterns that sit together in one little area in our home..

The three lanterns are new this year - I found them at IKEA when my daughter and I were there this fall. I added a green and white checked ribbon and a little greenery to finish off this windowsill.

And right below them is a white lace angel that my mother made for me many years ago. You've got to love that curly hair!


These three white angels followed me home from The Cottage a couple of years ago. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them - they are just a little quirky, but so pretty!

Put it all together and it creates a bright, white spot in our living room. The sun coming in through the south window (sun?) throws a spotlight on all of these items during the day. I love the white statement with a bit of a green accent.

Have you finished your Christmas decorating? I think I'm done, but that doesn't mean that some of these things might not get moved around a bit - you just never know.

Till next time...
Blessings,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment