Monday, December 31, 2012

RETIREMENT... Six Months Into It!

 Six months... that's how long it's been since we moved the last of the inventory and "stuff" out of The Cottage and locked the door behind us. I know retirement sounds easy, but I have to admit it has taken me a while to adjust. However, I think I'm getting the hang of it!

There are many things about The Cottage that I am thankful for, but the top two would be 1) all the friendships made, and 2) the fact that doing the weekly Cottage e-mail led me into doing this blog - without it I would have never discovered the blogging world. For some reason that I really don't understand, I love doing this - and if you enjoy reading what I write, please share with your friends.

I'm not usually one to spend much time looking back, but with this anniversary coinciding with the beginning of a new year, I think it is appropriate to do a bit of reminiscing. So grab a cup of coffee and take a tour down memory lane.







No tour would be complete without a last look at "the chairs." My next door neighbor, Sara (Blooms 'n Lattes) and I logged many hour in these two chairs - planning events and sharing our lives. I miss that, Sara!

So, that's enough looking back... Where are we going from here? What's next? May 2013 be a marvelous year for all of us. Happy New Year!



Till next time...
Blessings,

Gail

1 comment:

  1. Gail, I finally had a chance to look at some of your blog. I enjoy your fascinating view of the world. I will come back again.

    ReplyDelete